Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I'm not sure colonel is going to make it much longer. Her legs seem to have given out this morning and she is stumbling when she tries to walk.

She is still eating and drinking fine though.

Don't laugh I have at least 20 Roos. :rolleyes:

I'd be not far off that number i would think. Edited to add I'm going to be brave and count so here we go.. 4 belgian roosters, 2 frizzle pekins and 1 standard pekin roo, 3 marans roos, 1 splash marans roo in the layer pen. So my total is 11.. Not many at all really.
1f605.png

Last edited:
Ok after a lot of chats with my breeder we think the sick chick has cocciodosis. I started treatment yesterday and put the heat lamp back on in the day. She was very quiet and fluffed up yesterday. She was today as well but she did run over and eat when I put their "breakfast" in. Which is simply a mash of their chick pellets softened with hot water. Fingers crossed she pulls through and we have caught it in time, and also that it is the correct diagnosis.

Silkiechickstar I hope it’s the right diagnosis too. Good luck
Fancy Hope everything is above water your way. We have 1 silkie crowing and 2 Australorps how do you cope with 4.
barnie.gif

Teila Sorry to hear about your plumbing woes. I hope everything is going better at your place now.

appps Sorry to hear colonel I hopes she improves.

sjturner good luck with the hatching

Back
Top Bottom