Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Fancy I hope you have seen the last of those blighters. Love the silkie, mine won't go in their house they are so dumb. I've put a tarp up so they can go under the cover. They go in their house sometimes during the day but only sleep on the ground. I have put them in every night for ages, as soon as I stop they stay outside. I'm going to have to put a raised floor and a better roof before winter.
Susan Good luck with madge. I hope she heals quickly.
Thanks Lucky... I hope so too... hate it when my gals are poorly

1AE8971B-6705-46D7-9F10-065317C0ED9E.jpeg

Yesterday
C27695AE-9946-4AC2-B979-09830EB0D1F4.jpeg

This morning.... still shrivelled
A36D19AE-D57D-4A51-AC91-0A09CA314EBF.jpeg

Closer view

8355EAB9-194B-42F1-9F5B-542A8CAEE46A.jpeg

Madge’s good wattle

Here’s an update on Madge... after the Vet washing her wattle yesterday... she’s isolated and hates it but Tilly stands by her cage ❤️...she’s eating and drinking well. I’ve included a before and after and a picture of her good wattle

View attachment 1349048
Yesterday
View attachment 1349050
This morning.... still shrivelled
View attachment 1349051
Closer view

View attachment 1349052
Madge’s good wattle

Here’s an update on Madge... after the Vet washing her wattle yesterday... she’s isolated and hates it but Tilly stands by her cage ❤️...she’s eating and drinking well. I’ve included a before and after and a picture of her good wattle
She looks so much better. I hope she keeps improving for you.

Susan she does look better, I hope she keeps improving. Its great that her friends keeping her company, they are funny things you don't expect them to do that.

Its been raining all night and the silly silkies are still not going into their house. I have opened up under their coop so now they can get in there.

Back
Top Bottom