Australians - Where are you all????

all this hatching talk.... and those adorable pictures of lonely.......have made me decide to build myself an incubator! Can't justify spending hundreds on one when people seem to be able to make them at home! Why not give it a shot!

Went out to my hubbys shed yesterday & found myself some materials! Scored an old esky (with no lid unfortunately), a foam box that was broken & some other bits & pieces..... all I seem to be missing is a thermostat, but I know that we have a spare hot water service sitting up in our back shed... (hubby wasn't too keen when I suggested pinching it's thermostat! so he'd better hurry up and find an alternative!)

Guinea, I'm so glad that lonely is doing well and looking soooooo darn cute. It's unfortunate that you lost one chick... but you couldn't say its from lack of love, care or attention! Can't wait to see your videos when you get them up onto youtube!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yes, thanks!! I was scared the thing would be buried forever. I love this place.
woot.gif

My two cents is suddenly worth an awful lot less. *sighs* The dollar went below parity, oil's reversed its sudden ascent just before it was about to tip $100 and... yeah... things looking dismal on the stock market
tongue.png

Good to see ya again, Silky!
frow.gif

Exams are .... *drum roll* NEXT WEEK. sings cheerfully, boy am I glad they're not real.
Negative indices... what glee. Fractional exponents. Fun.

And about time Silky! Good to have on the happy forum! Wonder if Rayll b along shortly? Guinea I would stress ur local post office is a bit slack with handling procedures and they might pack it bit safer. I'd get insurance if they offer it

Back
Top Bottom