Australians - Where are you all????

Yep, I saw it.

And who in the whole of Australia doesn't crack a H-bomb once in a while? By heck.
lol.png

Nah, just kidding. But 'bloody' and other such words are like a way of life around here.
lau.gif

U pipped me at the post Ray! Good to have u back!!! I have headache from hell at the moment. You lot'll have to make a lot of noise to drown it out!!

ray's two cents :

Yep, I saw it.

And who in the whole of Australia doesn't crack a H-bomb once in a while? By heck.
lol.png

Nah, just kidding. But 'bloody' and other such words are like a way of life around here.
lau.gif

REALLY?!?​

Quote:
You want to be listening to some music by Simple Plan...
cool.png

Nah, I'm joking!! That usually makes my headache worse.
lol.png
Owl City is a good cure for headaches.
old.gif

Quote:
REALLY?!?

Yep. Well, a certain other word beginning with S is more commonly heard at my school, but 'heck' and 'hell' are popular among the adults.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
REALLY?!?

Yep. Well, a certain other word beginning with S is more commonly heard at my school, but 'heck' and 'hell' are popular among the adults.
tongue.png

now i get what tinytotseramas is talking about. heck and hell arent exacly swear words!
lau.gif
yeah, i use the S word a bit too!
tongue.png

Fact: The S word was one of my first words i learn't! and i didn't use it just anywhere, if i fell down for example, then i would use it. people thought it was cute because i was a wittle bub bub!
tongue.png

Quote:
tongue.png

now i get what tinytotseramas is talking about. heck and hell arent exacly swear words!
lau.gif
tongue.png

Fact: The S word was one of my first words i learn't! and i didn't use it just anywhere, if i fell down for example, then i would use it. people thought it was cute because i was a wittle bub bub!
tongue.png

That's so cute! True blue Aussie from birth!
gig.gif

My first word, my parents say, was 'bus'.
roll.png
Great indicator of times to come, I could probably fill a pillow with the used tickets I've gone through.
lau.gif

The S word grew on me. It slips out, although I'm careful around adults who actually care.
old.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
lau.gif
tongue.png

tongue.png

That's so cute! True blue Aussie from birth!
gig.gif

My first word, my parents say, was 'bus'.
roll.png
Great indicator of times to come, I could probably fill a pillow with the used tickets I've gone through.
lau.gif

The S word grew on me. It slips out, although I'm careful around adults who actually care.
old.gif

you can say that again! and by 2 i was saying crikey and strewth!

bus... hmmm. i have never been on public transport (besides a taxi) i mean, for a bus just going around town...

Back
Top Bottom