Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
Do you live in Sydney? There's this store called Enfield Produce, they have David Gray's poultry dust which kills lice and mites... i get all of my stuff from there
smile.png

Arrrrg
barnie.gif
I bought some chicken saddles from America THREE WEEKS AGO and they still haven't arrived. Why did this have to happen to ME!!!! I am THE MOST impatient person in the world and I'm not taking this very well. I feel like it's never going to come now
hit.gif

Have any of you had packages sent from the America? How long did it take?

Quote:
Where would i get pestine from? Unfortunatly the little one past away while we have all been at work and school today. The rest are ok, i think something else may have been wrong too, but that happens. Still need to treat the others too.

How do headlice treatments go on chooks? are they mild?

Quote:
I haven't had anything sent from America, but our shipment from England came six months late. Six months. We thought it would never turn up, and they weren't replying to our messages either.

Oh, and when it finally did turn up, some of the stuff was pretty badly damaged. They again didn't respond when we tried to mail for compo.

Oh thanks. That makes me feel alot better
roll.png
tongue.png

But seriously, it's just nine chicken saddles. I can't imagin that could be too heavy/big. Why is it taking Sooooo long. I'm exhausted from checking the mail so many times for so many days.
Annnd, it's only got another five days to get here. We are living in a unit block whilst renovating our house and were leaving here on Monday ( i know, I have heaps more important things to worry about. But i just hate the waiting game) I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesnt arrive by then.

Quote:
Sorry to hear that Guineaq Fowl galore! I have had quite a lot sent from America and they usually take 2 - 3 weeks to arrive! Depends on where it is from.Could you ask the Post Office to redirect your mail for you after you leave,they will usually do that. I know what you mean - I have absolutely no patience and hate waiting for things to arrive. Hope it gets here soon!

Ma Noob, you would probably be better tp ask a vet before using anything like human head lice treatment on your pets. Sorry to hear about your little one dying
hugs.gif
- Pesteen could probably be bought from a pet store(if they don't have it they will be able to suggest something else) or a farm supplier, until you do get it I would just stick with the garlic, it won't kill them to have a few parasites for a day or so until you get the right stuff. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom