Australians - Where are you all????

rocasocks - not may from SA on here, but someone may chime in. Where about is it..and what time? A bit far for me to travel to- but I would still like to hear a report of how it goes if you were heading there yourself.

For some unknown reason the power went you last night. So the incubators been off for about nine hours.
hit.gif
I know this isn't a HUGE problem since it's so early on but it doesn't exactly help either.
I did end up emailing the seller and after we determind what a detached air cell was she said shes gotten a batch like that and managed to hatch 2/24(
th.gif
you can see why I'm worried about the power outage. ) and if my hatch rate is that low then she would replace them.

Hi rocasocks. I'm from Adelaide but won't b going to the auction. Hope u have fun tho. Morning all. Nothing much happenin here at moment. Hope to hear all ur news.

Not good to hear about ur incubator problems GFG! Hope u have good hatch rate despite that n the egg dramas you've had!

I'm from Adelaide too, been to Mt Gambier a couple of times, once for a holiday, once on the way back from Melbourne... Haven't heard much about the poultry shows though.
frow.gif

Guinea, I hope things turn out okay. Sounds like that batch has been through a LOT!

Hi rocasocks. Have heard from many sources you should never have just one chook of any breed alone but should always have at least two so they have a buddy. Apparently they tolerate other breeds rather than make friends and can get lonely

Enjoy the auction

Back
Top Bottom