Australians - Where are you all????

Good morning, Aussies.
frow.gif

It seems the Qantas news is now Old News. It's not even making the headlines anymore
lol.png

Random, but, I've been to the Qantas founders museum. The one in longreach. It was very interesting. Qantas started in outback Queensland as a flying doctor thing.

Last edited:
Who is running?? I have no clue and I even live in Melbourne
gig.gif

I was going to take the detector out today- but after waking with a headache.. I think its a lazy day at home for me..
sad.png

I'm not exactly sure. I just picked the one my eyes were drawn to the first time I looked at the paper. So the guy with the yellow and black and white checkered shirt. Bart Cummings trained the horse. So I should have a chance.

Morning all
frow.gif

Poor galah, hope you can save it! Most vets treat native animals for free if you can get to one.

I can't believe we get a day off for a horse race... I think horse racing is cruel so I don't bet on anyone. I am grateful for a day off though
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yes, it is! I've never been to the races. I reckon it'd be a good day out though.

I'm hearing on the news that this "Americane" has good pretty good backing. I usually tune out during the sports section though
lol.png

Quote:
Didn't one of the founders have the surname Fish?
lol.png

I was pretty surprised to find out that QANTAS is actually an acronym.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom