Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
i will try and get a pic. around where the wing is joined to the body, its almost ripped off. well from what i can see...

So long as it's just skin that is broken then it should heal fine. Spray/soak the wounds with bedadine in water so that they don't get infected.

Quote:
I don't tend to listen to her speeches for obvious reasons, but that sounds like one cringe-worthy moment
lol.png

She also talks infuriatingly slowly.
barnie.gif
It's like she's trying to savour every word she speaks as PM because she knows she's going to be booted out next election
gig.gif

Gillard is an embarrassment to Australians. She walks like an ape, talks like a hick & dresses like my grandmother....embarrassing.
th.gif

I think that's the best explanation of her yet
lol.png

Quote:
i will try and get a pic. around where the wing is joined to the body, its almost ripped off. well from what i can see...

So long as it's just skin that is broken then it should heal fine. Spray/soak the wounds with bedadine in water so that they don't get infected.

if donna listens to me...

Quote:
Gillard is an embarrassment to Australians. She walks like an ape, talks like a hick & dresses like my grandmother....embarrassing.
th.gif

I think that's the best explanation of her yet
lol.png

same here!

I can't believe it. It was soooooooo close to a tie it's not funny. Buuuut, Dunaden won, Red Cadeaux came second and Lucas Cranach came third.
I was listening to the race on the radio cause we don't have TV. Well we do, it's just not hooked up to an antenna. I've watched the race every year so this year not being able to SEE was killing me. I think I'll go watch it on you tube now.

Quote:
I don't tend to listen to her speeches for obvious reasons, but that sounds like one cringe-worthy moment
lol.png

She also talks infuriatingly slowly.
barnie.gif
It's like she's trying to savour every word she speaks as PM because she knows she's going to be booted out next election
gig.gif

th.gif

I think you have her down to a T there. What a way with words
lau.gif

Quote:
I have a marginally passable social life outside of BYC. Never have I ever known as many people in one go as I do on here though
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
th.gif

I think you have her down to a T there. What a way with words
lau.gif

Hehehee you can thank my mum for some of that cringe-worthy fodder. Everytime the PM goes to open her mouth, Australia braces for "The Big Cringe"
Good title for a biographical movie me thinks???
lau.gif
fl.gif
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom