Australorp/Croad Langshan

welcome-byc.gif

Alright Toni, nice trend you have going on here most people never get much past 10 on a good day I guess you are one of the real talkative one's ..........
wink.png

So how is that monster Roo you have doing ?????
clap.gif

Some of the feathers we have
D.gif

gander007
old.gif

Alright Toni, nice trend you have going on here most people never get much past 10 on a good day I guess you are one of the real talkative one's ..........
wink.png

So how is that monster Roo you have doing ?????
clap.gif

Some of the feathers we have
D.gif

gander007
old.gif
Hey 007. We are in our 10th day without rain here on the Isle of Wight. Previous to that it rai9ned hard for about 50 days, so my birds are having well deserved dust baths. You have a varied collection there. How do you manage all the different diets and chill-out time lol
wee.gif

Wow I am so envious we go just over 1/2" inch or 13mm of rain for the entire year here
droolin.gif

My chickens I catch them already standing in the water from time to time ...
big_smile.png

gander007
old.gif
Hey Gander007. I now have 18 J G eggs 4 days into incubation. I'll send results
yardraven. How are you all coping with no rain. I that usual ?
yardraven.

It is really dry this year yardraven as normally we get at least 6 inches a year
wink.png

Well 007, it don't do ote else except rain here
hide.gif
. It must be as bad as Seattle. How is the rescue going on in Washington State ? Saw some pic's on TV. That's mental. A whole hillside . The people there seem to be made of hardy stuff . Even from over here it makes you feel helpless looking at the plight of others. Obama seems to be on the case, even with all the other distractions he has with the East.

Back
Top Bottom