Australorp/Jersy Giant.

TWO CROWS. Yr birds away yet. Having said that I don't know if it's sun rise or sunset where u r. lol
Ravens are always around, 24/7, day, night and every time in between here in New Mexico. Little bit of Raven in myself as well!
wink.png

Hey Two Crows. That's a nice way of life. Just scoping things out and living the dream. I live on a small island called , Isle of Wight. 13 miles by 27miles, diamond shape. About 70.000 people live here. It sucks big time, but there are still a few places to chill and drift.
A bit of Raven ?. Ravens are cool
cool.png
and smart.
wink.png

Where is this island you speak of? I have never heard of it before. I would imagine that living on an island would get old. You must know every inch of it!! LOL

Yep, livin' the dream out here in no mans land. Not a soul or neighbor for miles. So quiet you can hear the blood in your ears all day long. Although sometimes this can drive you batty!! LOL But I couldn't live any other way. :)

Hey gander007. Cheers bud/budett ?? lol. He's big and green, and his feet need a wash before I commit to Australorp/Jersey Giant. Is there a difference apart from their feet ??? lol

The Jerseys are bigger than Australorps, but if you don't have an Aussie to compare him with, you might not be able to tell! LOL There are no other big differences between the two. I do know the Aussie roosters weigh in around 8 or 9 pounds. The Jerseys can weigh in around 12 + pounds.

Hey , r u M or FM ? The Isle of Wight is about 6 miles off Portsmouth, the southern mid section of England. The summers are a long party, but the winters are long too. Mega high tides lately, very wet lol. Yeah you do get to know the island well over the years.
hmm.png
wink.png

I am all lady!
wink.png
Ok, so you are on the others side of the world! There are lots of people from the UK on here. You might do a search here on BYC at the top of this page. I think there is a UK thread you can chat with others in your area. :)

I'm a guy. Hey
frow.gif
. You sounded like a lady-- SOUNDED ??? lol. Felt like a lady. Not sure that's any better lol, but u know what I mean lol.. Apart from tapping keys on a pc , whacha doin , what time is it there ??

Back
Top Bottom