Australorps breed Thread

Anyone know how to help me find another BA Hen that is at least 13 weeks? I live N of Houston Texas....

If you do not find someone on this thread, check your local State thread. Hopefully someone on there will know of a good local source for you.

so where is everyone ? LOL
My Babies went outside to the baby pen ...they were in my cellar ..where it was 65 degrees
Then it gets cold again ...Grrr!
They share the area with the adults ...but are separated from them so they provide some heat .

I add some heat near their dog cage ..to warm it up ..
Then they are covered up with a flannel sheet on top to keep their heat in for the night .

So I have these two Australorps. One is a Roo and the other a Hen. The one I thought to be a Roo has a pinkish comb and the other just a teeny tiny comb. The one without the comb is the aggressive bird. They are six weeks old next Monday. The one with the comb seems to be a pretty sweet chicken. Can't wait to finish the coop to get them out of the garage and into their own place. I will post pictures again when I have decent lighting and can pick my shots easier.

So I have these two Australorps. One is a Roo and the other a Hen. The one I thought to be a Roo has a pinkish comb and the other just a teeny tiny comb. The one without the comb is the aggressive bird. They are six weeks old next Monday. The one with the comb seems to be a pretty sweet chicken. Can't wait to finish the coop to get them out of the garage and into their own place. I will post pictures again when I have decent lighting and can pick my shots easier.

Do either of them show any wattles ?

Back
Top Bottom