automatic door opener

craigcarter79

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 17, 2013
uk
Hi I've been looking for an automatic door opener and the one that I like the look of is the chicken guard! Has anyone else got one? Are they any good? If not what's the best one to get? I'm in the UK.

I've seen those they look good, problem is I've already built the coop and connected the run to it so I need an opener that lifts it upwards.

D-20 add a motor use with a digital timer with a battery back up, this motor has worked flawlessly since day one and it is less than half the money of some others, I built a locking mechanism for my door that will work perfectly with this setup, go on YouTube and search for"locking chicken door"

Good to hear Jetdog, I tried to post that I am planning to use one of those. But my post had a link to it on Amazon, and it went off for approval. However, OP, they have them on Amazon, and sell for around $100 USD.
JW

Hello, I too am looking into A Add a Motor D20. Saw this thread, and was curious if your still happy with this model? Also, did you install it in the coop or outside?
D-20 add a motor use with a digital timer with a battery back up, this motor has worked flawlessly since day one and it is less than half the money of some others, I built a locking mechanism f

Back
Top Bottom