automatic turner keeps turning.

chickencity

Songster
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
i put a new batch of eggs in the incubator this weekend and set it on auto like i did last time. but for some reason it just keeps slowly truning instead of turning every few hours. its a cabnet incubator 1502 how do i check to see whats wrong with it?

i dont remember it doing that last time. everytime i walk past it i can hear the turner. i turned i off last night b/c i was going to turn it manualy but i fell asleep before remembering to do it. they went 9 hours with out being turned. will they be alright?
thanks for the replys, u turned the turner back on this morning at 7am

Yes it is working correctly. I checked GQF site and they do not have a timer listed for any of their sportsmen incubators so that means they run constantly.

If you can hear the turner and could not before now it may mean your turner motor is about to fail.

Last edited:
I dont know my 1502 turns every 2 hours and an alarm goes off when its turning and it turns fully to one side at that time then sits for 2 hours until it turns again.......

In that case I guess chickencity will have to look and see if the turner is wired into a timer or not:)

They do not even have a replacement part for a turner with timer, so I don't know why they would be putting out the same model with two different systems in it. Maybe yours was retrofitted at some point?

Back
Top Bottom