Autosexing Breed Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks! I SO want them, but i can not get 6 eggs out of my one Jearhonn to offer as a trade back. Well, I'll get them, but it will take her a week. Not fast enough to ship, and be up to the trade standard of 6.
hit.gif

Sorry - I guess I did - If you still have legbar eggs I would love to have some.

I just got a new incubator...

Last edited:
lol, I moved them to a new pen last weekend and they don't like it. I think they're walking with they're legs crossed to keep the eggs from falling out. Give me about a week I think.

Haha- no problem. Whenever they get around to it.

So - we are back to my offer: 6 crested cream legbar eggs.

Straight combed dad and one hen is laying the most beautiful bright blue egg.

I am doing the test hatch now. Cream Legbars and Jaerhons. I have a Gold Cuckoo Marans egg in there too.

My Hambar eggs go in the incubator today, but we have to wait for them to grow up to get eggs. These were an order.

Anyone have pics of all the auto-sexing breed chicks? It would be nice info to have on here, for people getting these breeds for the first time.

I notice, the girls tend to be darker and the boys lighter. Any exceptions out there?

Haha- no problem. Whenever they get around to it.

So - we are back to my offer: 6 crested cream legbar eggs.

Straight combed dad and one hen is laying the most beautiful bright blue egg.
MINE on Kristin's Legbar eggs.

I will offer 6+ Cream Legbar eggs as well (trying to diversify). I don't have current pictures of our flock, because my camera needs to be replaced. I do have some older pictures in my profile.

I am doing the test hatch now. Cream Legbars and Jaerhons. I have a Gold Cuckoo Marans egg in there too.

My Hambar eggs go in the incubator today, but we have to wait for them to grow up to get eggs. These were an order.

Anyone have pics of all the auto-sexing breed chicks? It would be nice info to have on here, for people getting these breeds for the first time.

I notice, the girls tend to be darker and the boys lighter. Any exceptions out there?
http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGA/Auto/BRKAutosex.html heres another site has some pics of legbars and rhodebars

Just found this thread. I have Jaerhons, but have orders until early-mid April. Is that too long to wait?

At least your Jaerhons are laying! This thread is so dead I don't see that it would be a problem as long as you disclose the wait upfront. Does anybody object?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom