Autosexing Breed Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the pics and the one to the left that has a bunch they are all females, correct?  I have just never heard of of Welies to be autosexed.  Very cool that they can be.  Per the included post the one that should be male, was the only female, the rest that had the eyeliner were males.  https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/91436/cute-chicks-male-or-female-3-week-update-again

Like I said IDK, just thought it was more in what the breeder bred for. 

PS #3 is the only girl
Yep most all of those in my pics are girls. 16 girls and 3 roos.

wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Got my first egg in the Jaerhon pen!
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

I hope we can keep this thread going. I do not want to have to wade through all the cochins, silkies and other breeds in the big swap thread. I am all about, and only about auto-sexing breeds.
jumpy.gif

If you look in her profile she has an album with pictures of her Legbars (and eggs).
Kristin is the Regional Director for the Western region of the Cream Legbar Club.
big_smile.png

Yes, they are all crested. The rooster has a nice straight comb (which I consider a bit of a personal triumph) and I have been getting some very bright blue eggs these days.

Thanks for the intro babymakes6! I appreciate it.

Yes, they are all crested. The rooster has a nice straight comb (which I consider a bit of a personal triumph) and I have been getting some very bright blue eggs these days.

Thanks for the intro babymakes6! I appreciate it.
If my birds were laying, I would take this to get the blue eggs you're getting!
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom