I think the avatars are cute and I like the one knocking the guys head off.
I watched a female member of my family beat up a certain male. It was great.

Quote:
Thanks Elly. I saw this one and thought, well, alot more interesting than MM's face, LOL, but I am glad to hear that younger adults are learning or knowing who he is. He says alot of important stuff in a way that most people understand it.
I have three silkies too, and other chickens.How did you get into chickens?

Quote:
Thanks Elly. I saw this one and thought, well, alot more interesting than MM's face, LOL, but I am glad to hear that younger adults are learning or knowing who he is. He says alot of important stuff in a way that most people understand it.
I have three silkies too, and other chickens.How did you get into chickens?

My mom's boyfirend gave me the silkies. Someone owed him money and gave
him the silkies and a little coop for them. We didn't even know what they were but
I loved them. I wish my stupid mother stayed with him because he was really
nice to me. One of them crows so he must be a boy. One of them lays eggs and
the other just sits around but she eats and drinks ok. I'm learning a lot reading
all the stuff bout chickens at his site.

Elly

Well I am glad that you joined, and you will get alot of info here. You will read alot about silkies being EVIL esp by Purplechicken, LOL.
Beware! Chickens are addicting and you may end up with more! Later

I noticed it and just thought oh... a Michael Moore fan. I guess I am confused as to why anyone would take offense to an avatar of him. I think he can be a little over the top sometimes, but who isn't? I like him because he gets people talking about important issues that face this country. Anyways, sorry you felt like you had to take it down. I do like your new one though
smile.png

Sum one all ready sent me a PM on how my avatar was offensive. I just got it today and can't find anything wrong with it so it's staying. :thun

Back
Top Bottom