Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I looked it up and found a ton of stuff about it not coming with a seal.
Screenshot_20230506-122300.png

I don't know, I guess I'll try it. I bought it local so the chances of it being tampered with are probably slimmer.
Screenshot_20230506-122300.png

Okay, then shake/stir very well. The liquid should be a light yellow color.
I did!
I dosed everybody and they all seemed to like it. Avery especially, lol. Any puppies that had a bit on their mouths she licked off right away. 😅

The puppies had a big day today, they got a bath (they smelled like pee), they got their nails trimmed, and they got dewormed. I also cleaned their box again, I've been changing the blankets/towels every two or three days.
And I think three puppies are starting to open their eyes! I tried to get a pic but it was tricky, lol.
These are the best two pics I got. Both are pink puppy.
IMG_20230506_100833182.jpg
IMG_20230506_101304654_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230506_125807143~2.jpg

I did!
I dosed everybody and they all seemed to like it. Avery especially, lol. Any puppies that had a bit on their mouths she licked off right away. 😅

The puppies had a big day today, they got a bath (they smelled like pee), they got their nails trimmed, and they got dewormed. I also cleaned their box again, I've been changing the blankets/towels every two or three days.
And I think three puppies are starting to open their eyes! I tried to get a pic but it was tricky, lol.
These are the best two pics I got. Both are pink puppy. View attachment 3495115View attachment 3495117

View attachment 3495116
Omg! Look at those fatties! They are chunks now!

Which one are you keeping?

I did!

These are the best two pics I got. Both are pink puppy. View attachment 3495115View attachment 3495117

View attachment 3495116
They are getting huge!!!

Omg! Look at those fatties! They are chunks now!

Which one are you keeping?
None, hahaha! I wish I could keep one but three is already a lot of dogs.

I'd still like to train two girls for a little bit, so I might do that. Not sure yet. If I do it would probably be teal puppy and pink puppy, they seem to have the best personalities so far.

Back
Top Bottom