Avian Flu - Washington State

On a related note, I have been maintaining a map on H5N2 cases.  I have a marker for the index farm based on the exclusion zones.  Can you check and see how close I am to this farm?  For the second farm, the marker is on the farm in the media reports.  It is close to the Richland airport and the marker is on one of the sheds, indicating the farm is precisely matched
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zv94AJqgUct4.kB0Jt6F7NlIM&hl=en

I know where The 1st farm is but I don't feel comfortable sharing it's exact location. I will say that it is on south goose gap rd. Which is north East of your current marker.

Yes, that matches the latest info I have.  Is the location of the index farm close to the marker on this map?

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zv94AJqgUct4.kB0Jt6F7NlIM&hl=en

I am pretty certain that the second farm is accurately marked.  Do the two confirmed farms have posted notices?

As far as I know they do not have anything posted. The only reason I know where it is is because I am very familiar with the area. As far as I know the local news has not disclosed the exact locations.

I know where The 1st farm is but I don't feel comfortable sharing it's exact location. I will say that it is on south goose gap rd. Which is north East of your current marker.
Thank you. I will adjust the map.

I'm between both but know the Richland farm very well ! They have lost all birds.Mostly chickens around 500.Good people and are heart broken. QT 8 months !!

I'm between both but know the Richland farm very well ! They have lost all birds.Mostly chickens around 500.Good people and are heart broken. QT 8 months !!
Fujian H5 (as H5N8 or H5N2) is a serious killer of domestic poultry (IVPI is 2.96 - 3.0) and will be increasingly common. It is a game changer.

Thank you for links people ! We have been reading info til our eyes cross ! :) As it turns out we are at least further away from ground zero but still on edge !But my friend is trtying to figure out how tro take care of her horse at the farm with biggest outbreak ?? When the guys in white suits arrived they caught all the birds and had portable gas chambers with them. They think they got all of them but anyone with free roaming chickens ducks etc. Knows that's not true ! What a life lesson this is !!!!

Back
Top Bottom