Aw, Geez... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely did the right thing. That is why most states have laws on the books about free ranging dogs molesting livestock. Tell her to not say anything.... that's the third S in SSS! The boy will get another dog and chances are, he will take better care of this one.

Bad for the dog, but it sounds like he may have been hit by a car before long running around like that. It definitely wasn't a rare incident that he was out without any control. Animal control is overwhelmed and understaffed, and without a tag, how could anyone do anything for this dog. Feed it???? NO!

As for Illegal Avian.... People typing their opinions about this woman killing a chicken-eating free ranging dog is not "self righteous condemnation". Simply opinions about what the woman should do, as the original poster asked for.

I knew a woman who was dead set against guns and hunting, until coyotes started to kill HER chickens. After she lost 25 or 30 in less than two months, she found me, and once I took care of her problem, guns and hunting were OK. Until someone's ox has been gored, they don't really know what they would really do.

Pete

Post removed. Just use the report button and do not comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom