Awesome BYC people!

Um, @WildRunningWing and @tastyacres? I think that this thread was supposed to be for people to post about their friends at BYC and tell them what great friends they were, not for arguements (though good-natured!) about whether ducks were better than chickens or vice-versa. I think we should reserve this thread for what TheCuteOrpington originally made it for. Why don't you two make a poll: which is better, ducks or chickens? and have everyone at BYC vote? That would be a much better way to settle this good-natured arguement. Just a suggestion!

Um, @WildRunningWing and @tastyacres? I think that this thread was supposed to be for people to post about their friends at BYC and tell them what great friends they were, not for arguements (though good-natured!) about whether ducks were better than chickens or vice-versa. I think we should reserve this thread for what TheCuteOrpington originally made it for. Why don't you two make a poll: which is better, ducks or chickens? and have everyone at BYC vote? That would be a much better way to settle this good-natured arguement. Just a suggestion!
Ok thanks, great idea we will!

Hi there! all of these on the list are people who make great friends, they're always there for you and make awesome games!

Does BYC have an app?

No.1 @Hybridchucks She is a fun person to talk to and definitely a great friend! She was the first person to greet me when I joined! Shoutout to her!

No.2 @The Angry Hen she definitely is an awesome person for making games! She is really creative! Thumbs up for her! :)

No.3 @Flufferes she is really funny and has her own style of cute and weird (in a cool way) like her love for mayo and pecans. definitely someone you wouldn't forget!

No.4 @sassysarah123 she is really cool and makes awesome games too!

No.5 @RiverStorm not sure what gender but im gonna call her female for now. I love her name! Awesome gal to hang out with and makes some of the best RPs!

No.6 @Robin37 she is so sweet and kind! And awesome! You should really be in the top mentioned but i love my friends all the same! :D

No.7 @ChickenCowboy02 sorry I didn't mention you up there ^ you deserve all the badges my friend! Howdy from Turkey!

No.8 @Abriana she is a really fun and awesome friend :)

No.9 @Miss Lydia she loves ducks like me and is really cool! :)

No.10 @EricaCAL I first met her on a thread "16 days old and impacted crop?!?!" She's an awesome friend :)

No.11 @LilJoe she is a really great friend! Funny personality, great game generator lol (ggg)

No.12 @caboodleschicks she (at least I think she) is a funny, cute and awesome BYC member and should be given all the badges! :)
All of these people deserve an award for being a great friend, and in my next thread, I'll list all the best helpers!

Post your best friends in the comments! :D

Back
Top Bottom