Ayam Cemani for sale

RodNTN

Hatchaolic
8 Years
May 22, 2013
The Volunteer State
My Coop
My Coop
We have four roosters, and are looking to rehome two. We have an Ayam Cemani who isn't completely purebred, and I am wondering if he could be worth anything. If not, that's completely fine :)

Here are are some pictures of "Ping":
IMG_7080.JPG

IMG_7096.JPG

Thanks in advance! :)

By chance, are you willing on shipping the roosters? If so I would be interested in both! :ya (unless you are already in South Florida)

As far as the mixed Cemani I don't have much experience with them, so I don't have much knowledge in that aspect :confused: I'm sure there's many others on here that could help with that!

I think that guy is a purebred, just one with a lot of color leakage and fibro expression that's not the greatest. That said, he really isn't worth much, because as a breeder he'd be useless. He is pretty though and you could probably give him away to a pet home :)

Oh my gosh, he's BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could have him!

I'm not good with prices, but you still should be able to get decent money out of him. I don't know about where you are, but here you NEVER see an Ayam Cemani. Not even at exotic animal auctions!

By chance, are you willing on shipping the roosters? If so I would be interested in both! :ya (unless you are already in South Florida)

As far as the mixed Cemani I don't have much experience with them, so I don't have much knowledge in that aspect :confused: I'm sure there's many others on here that could help with that!

I am TN :) And I don't think we'll be shipping :hmm In our area, chicken keeping is a big thing, and there are lots of local folks who we have already been talking to about the roosters. I really want to keep him, but he is giving our girls a rough time.

We already have another Ayam roo that we'll be keeping, he is a lot easier on the girls and has no color leakage.

IMO, just me, but I'd def pay $0 a piece!
He is beautiful!

Thank you!

He is beautiful!! Good luck, poor Roosters don't get the respect they deserve..

Thank you so much! Yeah, unfortunately.

I am TN :) And I don't think we'll be shipping :hmm In our area, chicken keeping is a big thing, and there are lots of local folks who we have already been talking to about the roosters. I really want to keep him, but he is giving our girls a rough time.

We already have another Ayam roo that we'll be keeping, he is a lot easier on the girls and has no color leakage.

Thank you!

Thank you so much! Yeah, unfortunately.
LOL Nope, I didn't mean $0 dollars XD I ment $30

I think that guy is a purebred, just one with a lot of color leakage and fibro expression that's not the greatest. That said, he really isn't worth much, because as a breeder he'd be useless. He is pretty though and you could probably give him away to a pet home :)

Oh, really? Thanks! I wasn't planning on selling him anyway, but around here folks will easily give $15 for any breed of rooster.

Oh my gosh, he's BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could have him!

I'm not good with prices, but you still should be able to get decent money out of him. I don't know about where you are, but here you NEVER see an Ayam Cemani. Not even at exotic animal auctions!

Thanks! :) He is a very loud rooster, he is the first one to crow in the morning and the last one to crow at night. He is constantly clucking, so he certainly is my loudest boy :rolleyes: :lol:

My brother-in-law has an uncle who is interested, so we might be rehoming him soon.

Back
Top Bottom