Ayam Cemani Hatching Eggs Trade for your Rare breed or color eggs

lishanicole81

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 13, 2014
Hi, I have a small flock of Ayam Cemani. I adore rare breeds and am looking for someone who has breeds as rare as mine or colors that are really rare that would like to trade eggs. I will have eggs available in January.

Breeds I am interested in are:

Svort Hona (Swedish Black Hen)
Lauging Chicken
California Valley Quail
Herritage Turkeys
Standard size Orpingtons
Beilefelders
Neidermiers
Rare colors of Marans
Rare colors of Ameraucanas (Not EE's)

If you are interested in the Cemani eggs, let me know what you have. I may be interested in something other than I have listed.

I have svarts,cemani and marans. Most are young stock, be laying next spring. I too would be interested in laughing chickens,would split cost to buy some stock. I also raise long crower's tomaru and denizli

I know Watson Ranch has them, she imported them. But she has not answered my email yet about hopefully getting eggs from her. She sold 6 on rba for over $400.

I was wondering what youre getting for you svort eggs. I would love to get this breed as well.

Ya, thats her. I cant vouch for all of her breeds,cause i have not seen them myself. However, she has sold several cemanis. I saw her sell laughing chicken eggs on rba

Ok, cool...........she may or may not have the real thing, so she has the benefit of the doubt atm. But, ya if/when you get some from her, update this thread
smile.png

I got "tolbunt" from Watson Ridge Ranch that were actually gold laced. They may have been split to tolbunt but that's not what I thought I was buying. I was told tolbunt

Back
Top Bottom