Ayam Cemani

Cjq62

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 18, 2014
hi, I hope this is allowed here, I have a hard time navigating this site, so I didn’t know where to post this!
I am trying to find an Ayam Cemani breeder who is NPIP and has a permit to ship to Hawaii.
I can be reached through Facebook under CJ Quitoriano if anyone has a lead.
Thanks!!

Search NPIP by state:
http://www.poultryimprovement.org/statesContent.cfm

Stock Code for the breed is:
Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 10.22.29 AM.png

You can search the states - use the "find" function when in the state documents, and search for "R1061". Yes, you'll have to do it for individual states, but they will be NPIP!

Good Luck!

I tried checking it out.
I’m looking for someone who can ship Ayam Cemani to Hawaii. There are none here in Hawaii. So the link you sent me isn’t very useful and is actually very confusing.
I’m trying to locate a hatchery that is already permitted to ship to Hawaii that has this type of chicken.
Thanks for you time!

I tried checking it out.
I’m looking for someone who can ship Ayam Cemani to Hawaii. There are none here in Hawaii. So the link you sent me isn’t very useful and is actually very confusing.
I’m trying to locate a hatchery that is already permitted to ship to Hawaii that has this type of chicken.
Thanks for you time!

You will need to find hatcheries that sell the AC. Then contact them and do a little research to find out if they will ship to HI.

The state docs contain the breed codes, just search for the breed code using "find" on your computer. The you will see that some NPIP breeders/ hatcheries have AC, and you will need to contact them.

There are no NPIP in HI anyway, so you cant get any NPIP chickens locally in HI, and your request was for NPIP. The link is actually very useful as it is the NPIP website, searchable by state, updated regularly, and contains names, addresses and phone numbers for the breeders and hatcheries.

Thanks again!
Yes, I asked for NPIP because Hawaii law says that you can’t get a permit to ship here unless you are NPIP.
I know there are none in Hawaii.
I have been contacting hatcheries all over who have ACs, and so far none, that’s why I posted this here in case someone might know of one that I’ve missed.
I have already spent hours searching, and don’t have that much time for it, so just asked in case someone knew of one.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom