Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey USA people Greenfire Farms here in Florida has imported these last year and are set for release to chiken people THIS YEAR!!!! I cant wait I want to get a pair!

Yes, they will be selling this year but the price will be a bit high per day old chick. I am very interested in these even if they are not great egg layers. They are just so exotic - great eye candy.

We were pleased to learn that they are reasonably good layers, and the size of the egg is large compared to the size of the hen.

oh man, i don't care the price is high i am getting some! how much are they asking out of curiosity? do you know when they are going to be available?

We were pleased to learn that they are reasonably good layers, and the size of the egg is large compared to the size of the hen.

droolin.gif

oh man, i don't care the price is high i am getting some! how much are they asking out of curiosity? do you know when they are going to be available?
no idea yet it just says on their web page set for release in 2013!! Iwant some too!!! I just want a pair or trio!

I meant this is one of my chicks and my photo, I hatched about 2 years ago I am in England but someone has posted the picture on the thread quoting its one of their chicks just hatched

The parent birds shown in the video produced their first chick today.

This a picture of one of my chicks you can see MY wedding ring on MY hand STONEUNHENGED you must really be UNHINGED

I don't understand what you mean by this comment?

I meant this is one of my chicks and my photo, I hatched about 2 years ago I am in England but someone has posted the picture on the thread quoting its one of their chicks just hatched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom