Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh Guys, You are at least 2000 miles closer than I am. I am in Utah. Did you say WHAT? It is not unheard of for me to drive 500 miles each way to see a sister for a birthday. But, that is alittle far for me. I would probably fly in and out. There is a breeder in Yorkshire England. I wonder if we could do that?

Karen

No, not quite yet. I will first release some chicks and or juveniles in the Spring. If I can hatch enough chicks, I may list some at auction in the Fall.

I don't sell many eggs from any of my chickens. The USPS is way to unpredictable and rough to be shipping eggs of this value in my opinion.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply... this is my ayam cemani..
Wow! That really is a creepy chicken! I don't know if I could sleep with that in my backyard... They look capable of devouring your soul. I love the colors on the feathers though... Especially the GFF birds.

Cemani Farms Are great to deal with. I have been very very happy they have been going out of their way to make sure everything is good. I have the advantage of living in Thailand.

Toni Marie relisted on ebay right after the first batch closed. It has been less than 24 hours and it is already at $600. Talk about winning the lottery!

Toni Marie relisted on ebay right after the first batch closed. It has been less than 24 hours and it is already at $600. Talk about winning the lottery!

Yeah, it's the same person who outbid me over 1300 that is winning this batch right now as well. Guess I'm not going to be getting any :( Toni Marie probably spent ALOT of money to get these chickens over here in the first place though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom