Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! And you are close enough to drive over and get them. Bravo. Wish I had been close enough and had enough working capitol to work with at this moment.

I know that the auction was for 8 eggs, how many did you end up with?

She was kind enough to give me 14 of them. I hope to get a good hatch to get a good start with them. I need to find a rooster or hen later on she said to add some new bloodlines to them, which I guess i'm going to have to try to get a pair from Greenfire farms later. If I understood her right she has not been breeding them to any standard. I hope to set up a few breeding pens and just go from there.

Last edited:
i do wish i had the means to get some of these birds they are so gorgeous and would love to add them to my little farm.

question time lol:

1) is there a bantam version of the breed
2) what color are the eggs? from what i have skimmed through the eggs are brown correct?
3) what is the standard for the breed in the place of origin? if i do mange to eventually get some of these i would love to show them here but would like a standard to go by.

Answer time:

1) there is no bantam version.
2) the color of eggs is "light cream" near to white pink ( like a cosmetics powder )
3) most popular standar for this birds is tongue color, if you have ayam cemani black tongue, that is best quality.

Best Regards,...

Just a quick update on the eggs, well I candle them yesterday and today and 12 out of 14 are good and have chicks growing inside of them. Now have to wait for them to hatch and hopefully all goes well.

celebrate.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif

Congrats, Randy!

So does any one know about the dozen high % cemani eggs now on ebay from
another unknown seller (no feedback) in WA?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161083412005?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Claims they are from Toni-Marie's lines?
Bid is up to $52.00 with 1 day 11 hrs left?

I have decided I will go with bekisars part cemani eggs
from here on BYC.......

Last edited:
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif

Congrats, Randy!

So does any one know about the dozen high % cemani eggs now on ebay from
another unknown seller (no feedback) in WA?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161083412005?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Claims they are from Toni-Marie's lines?
Bid is up to $52.00 with 1 day 11 hrs left?

I have decided I will go with bekisars part cemani eggs
from here on BYC.......
I don't think Toni-Marie has every sold any of hers, and they are only 3/4 Ayam Cemani which doesn't make since while Toni-Marie's are 100%. I would ask them to send pics of their rooster and ask why they are not 100%. I have emailed Toni-Marie asking her about this and waiting on a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom