Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cemani from the UK high % with the white.

These are my first bloodline. Never a hint of white. Do get some mulberry in the comb with age.
[/IMG][/IMG]

I don't know the laws in Indonesia, but in the United States you could have your attorney draw a letter threatening a lawsuit. However, I design websites and apps for a living. So I can tell you that I have had thousands of websites, designs, and photos stolen from me over the past 15 years of working in that field. Pretty much if someone wants to imitate your site, they are going to do it and you really cannot stop them.

Your best bet is to increase your marketing budget and make sure that the buyers know that you are the legitimate company. However, be very careful about calling the other site a scam as they could turn around and sue you for libel (at least here in the U.S.). So relax and spend your time and energy growing your business, not worrying about other sites stealing from you. That is going to happen and is just the nature of the internet. I don't believe it is right. But why waste your time when your business really needs 100% of your attention.

I don't know the laws in Indonesia, but in the United States you could have your attorney draw a letter threatening a lawsuit. However, I design websites and apps for a living. So I can tell you that I have had thousands of websites, designs, and photos stolen from me over the past 15 years of working in that field. Pretty much if someone wants to imitate your site, they are going to do it and you really cannot stop them.

Your best bet is to increase your marketing budget and make sure that the buyers know that you are the legitimate company. However, be very careful about calling the other site a scam as they could turn around and sue you for libel (at least here in the U.S.). So relax and spend your time and energy growing your business, not worrying about other sites stealing from you. That is going to happen and is just the nature of the internet. I don't believe it is right. But why waste your time when your business really needs 100% of your attention.

ok,... thanks for Information,.....

OMG,....... some people stoled my website,.. check this link http://ayam-cemani.com/

they stoled all my Information,....

please tell me,.. what should i do,....

Contact them and tell them about it and that you are not happy about it and inform them that your info and pics are copyright protected by law. I have to do this about 4 times a year myself. Its gone happen . Often when a breed geta talked about a lot people start scamming with it. If they had all the birds themselves they'd have no need to steal your info.... I've even had one take my actual farm name!!! I have never had one not correct the problem after a calmly worded email. Good luck with it

It's against the law in the United States. But does Indonesia have those same copyright laws? Sending an email only takes a few minutes. But any effort beyond is really a waste of your time. I used to work for one of the top scientific journals in the world, and they had an entire floor filled with staff, all paid on salary to try to combat the issue. Only about once or twice every year are the efforts successful. And that was a journal with millions of dollars to throw out at the problem.

Cemani farms,

Send the email. Maybe also send a strongly worded take-down letter. But don't hold your breath. It's the evil nature of a world wide internet. Your efforts might be better spent actually running your business.

But that's just my opinion and 15 years of experience in web and software development. You will be happier if you spend your time creating the perfect Ayam Cemani which no matter how hard they try, they won't be able to offer. Provide the superior product (chicken in this case) and your reputation will reflect that.

Contact them and tell them about it and that you are not happy about it and inform them that your info and pics are copyright protected by law. I have to do this about 4 times a year myself. Its gone happen . Often when a breed geta talked about a lot people start scamming with it. If they had all the birds themselves they'd have no need to steal your info.... I've even had one take my actual farm name!!! I have never had one not correct the problem after a calmly worded email. Good luck with it

It's against the law in the United States. But does Indonesia have those same copyright laws? Sending an email only takes a few minutes. But any effort beyond is really a waste of your time. I used to work for one of the top scientific journals in the world, and they had an entire floor filled with staff, all paid on salary to try to combat the issue. Only about once or twice every year are the efforts successful. And that was a journal with millions of dollars to throw out at the problem.

Cemani farms,

Send the email. Maybe also send a strongly worded take-down letter. But don't hold your breath. It's the evil nature of a world wide internet. Your efforts might be better spent actually running your business.

But that's just my opinion and 15 years of experience in web and software development. You will be happier if you spend your time creating the perfect Ayam Cemani which no matter how hard they try, they won't be able to offer. Provide the superior product (chicken in this case) and your reputation will reflect that.

Thank you for all your help,......

I do report they website to google and local government, maybe it take few days,...

i think this website creator is really stupid crazy,... its really sucks scammers,..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom