Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hen when mated to a non black skin rooster, produced young with black skin and bones. As you can see if you look closely, there are some orange-ish feathers on her throat. I really don't know what her breed is, as I got her at an auction. She is 1 year old in these pictures. She is without question the dominant hen in the pen.

This hen when mated to a non black skin rooster, produced young with black skin and bones. As you can see if you look closely, there are some orange-ish feathers on her throat. I really don't know what her breed is, as I got her at an auction. She is 1 year old in these pictures. She is without question the dominant hen in the pen.

yes, fibro is dominate, so even if 1 parent just has it, the chicks will all get a single copy. They wont be as dark as double dosed birds, but when you breed then to a fibro bird again, the chicks that time will be nice and dark.

that hen look Cornish, or thia ... game based for sure

That is a nice looking hen, Id say thai or shamo with that body type, cornish are not that upright, they are thicker.

After seeing her, I may put my Cemani cross rooster with my oriental game hens. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom