AZ Incubator Owners

myyeep19

Hatching
5 Years
Mar 17, 2014
I spent ALL day yesterday reading all those pages on BYC Hatching/Incubator for advice. Then I watched the weather/news and thought AZ weather has different issues and came to the conclusion that I would like some input from AZ crazy chicken people. I live in Tucson and expect humidity to be a big issue and possible power outage. What type of brand do you use? What success have you had? I usually want make my own but with this I don't want to bother. I want to hatch a dozen at a time.

I spent ALL day yesterday reading all those pages on BYC Hatching/Incubator for advice.  Then I watched the weather/news and thought AZ weather has different issues and came to the conclusion that I would like some input from AZ crazy chicken people.  I live in Tucson and expect humidity to be a big issue and possible power outage.  What type of brand do you use?  What success have you had?  I usually want make my own but with this I don't want to bother.  I want to hatch a dozen at a time. 

Humidity is an issue where ever you lice. I'm in Tucson too and I bought an Eggcubator with a humidity sensor and alarm built in. I got it from Amazon and it holds 48 eggs. Auto turn factory preset for correct temp. 149.00

Back
Top Bottom