B/B/S - Cuckoo - white silkie eggs

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
This is a repeat of my previous auction for silkie eggs. This is the deal: I have a B/B/S pen that has a bunch of black and splash pullets/hens that have recently started laying. In that pen is a lovely splash roo, a blue cockerel, a splash cockerel and 2 black cockerels. The ones that we see breeding are the splash roo and the 2 black cockerels. In the second pen is a non-bearded but lovely black hen and a cuckoo roo. In the third pen are a white roo and hen.

I will send as many as these three pens lay within the next three day and will mail them on Monday, Dec. 28th. I have already collected 8 from these pens, so I'm anticipating that it will be more than a dozen. Just don't know for sure. The caveat is this: I have not hatched any eggs from these birds, although I have cracked some of them and I believe they are fertile. I just can't guarantee fertility, so bid accordingly. I can say with absolute confidence that the hens are being bred!! I sold my incubator and cannot hatch any eggs right now.

Below are pics of quite a few of them. Paypal only.

9079_spock.jpg

9079_blue_boy.jpg

9079_img_0822.jpg

9079_img_0815.jpg

9079_img_0823.jpg

9079_img_0833.jpg

9079_from_iphone_12-23-09_167.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As of today there are just over a dozen eggs. I broke one of the BBS eggs to check again for a blastoderm and it is definitely there!!!! YEAH!!! So the boys are getting the job done!!!!
smile.png
After this auction is completed, I won't have to sell them as "not sure if they are fertile" again. I would estimate that the girls will probably give me 2-3 more eggs by Monday morning.

I wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap, then use packing peanuts. I have a few small shippers that are lined with Styrofoam that will probably hold about a dozen eggs and may protect them from cold if you are in an area that causes you concern that the eggs may freeze or get too cold. Just let me know that you'd like me to use it.

Back
Top Bottom