[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

Awesome idea! I had a bird shipped up from FL and we really wanted to find something like this - it would have been much less stressful for him.

Please ad me. I'm located in Southeastern NC near Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville. Don't do a lot of traveling, but make occassional trips to the Tidewater area of VA, as well as Fredericksburg, VA, Winchester, VA & Martinsburg, WV.

woot.gif

Woo hooo! Got ya's THX!!!
thumbsup.gif

This is one of the greatest ideas! I once considered doing something like that but I never thought it would work. Soon we will be able to send eggs through here instead of the violent post office. It would probably give a better hatch rate! Sadly, I can not volunteer right now because I only drive horses currently.
thumbsup.gif
bow.gif
to everyone that is volunteering their time!

Maybe you guys that are pros could get the mods to set this up like the selling section with point of origin, destination, dates, meet up points, etc. Then everyone could just look at that section and see if anyone is going or coming in the right direction and hook up that way. Just an idea. This is a great way to go "green," too. Save all that gas and post office waste.
big_smile.png

I think the google docs would be the best way to go about that. That way this poor gal doesn't have to keep updating that list every day. The google docs will have a password to enter it. Maybe make that password could be public and we can all log in to enter our own info. It's not difficult at all. We could do it by home town and destination location.

say Im heading to Atlanta. I'll log in to the google doc and put in my destination city and date of travel. My origin will be in another box. That way whomever is scrolling can see if I'll be traveling the same path that their eggies/birds would be traveling. They'll see "msbear" and pm me here on BYC. whadoyathink?

Back
Top Bottom