[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

Just wanted to add that although I'm listed as being in Benton, La., I travel daily throughout Shreveport & Bossier City, & also travel to South La. on Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, sometimes 4th of July weekend, & also @ Thanksgiving & Christmas, if any of those times may help someone. I'd also be willing to carry started/adult birds as well within my state. Hope this helps!
big_smile.png

I would love to get on board. My last shipment of eggs on ebay took 5 days and they were re-list. $50.00 later , I got Nothing from this batch.

Corapeake,NC
Travel to Washington D.C. Once a month

Don't worry we'll get you all added.
Busy weekend and the whole week is crazy.
I'll be at the dentist tomorrow for some major work, so hopefullu I won't be in to much pain when I get home.
Terry's probably exhausted by now. She's been trying to keep up and has so much else to also take care of away from here, but we won't forget anyone.

I thought I already replied, but I am in for PA. I am located outside of Philadelphia and on the south NJ border.
We also travel to the Pocono area often and out to Lancaster.

Hiya! I'm in NE Kansas and will go 1-2 hrs from the KC area. That puts me into NW Missouri, extreme SE NE, etc.

Hope that fills in a gap!

It'd be nice if we could use this train for birds, too- an incredible older breeder in OH wants to give me some girls, but he won't ship...and I'm not able to drive to OH right now!

This is my first post. I am so excited. I live in the Shreveport, Louisiana area, but travel several times a year to Mobile, Alabama and San Antonio, Texas. Additionally, I travel northward to Little Rock, Arkansas and west to Dallas, Texas occasionally.

You can so count me in! How much fun is this?! Okay, I'm in the Roseburg area of Oregon and travel to the Portland area every few months, and wouldn't mind heading into Washington (not sure how far into Washington depending on gas costs to myself). Also, again depending on gas, ect. would happily travel to N. California. I head to the costal areas here a few times a year, and will be camping in the Crater Lake area. Basicly, I like a good road trip, so if I can swing it, or get compensated for some gas in some way, I would pack up the kids and go. I know free is the goal here though, so up North of me if a sure bet. How does it work, will I get a PM if someone needs help, ect.? Oh, and I have been invited to visit my Brother in Law in Mississippi sometime, I could post when that will be....

Back
Top Bottom