[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

OK you've finally snagged me. I'm in middle TN, 1.5-2 hrs from Nashville, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. Reasonable driving distance from both I-40 and I-24. I have one grown kid in N. Augusta SC and one in Raleigh NC so might could be talked into either of those trips also!

Looks like there are a lot of people in my area signed up!
thumbsup.gif

I'll be another. I'm in Keystone Heights which is close to Jacksonville, Gainesville and Ocala. I go southeast to Sarasota area periodically and may make a trip up to Ohio this summer...

Sorry it took so long, but I just finished updating the lists.

Would everyone check and make sure I didn't miss you and that your info is correct.

Please use the links in my signature to check to make sure I updated you on those posts also.

On the Coordinator list, please make sure I know if you are asking to be a coordinator. Otherwise use this thread to sign up.

Thanks everyone.

ETA: I couldn't update Terry's list so It's my first post after hers on page 1.

Last edited:
If you're signing up for the Egg Train, please use this thread. I'll be on for a while today, but leaving later this evening until tomorrow night. I'll upadte then.

eta: I also meant to add that if you are interested in being a State Coordinator, please add you name and info to that thread also.

Thanks!

Kim

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom