Baby chick can't open beak

How's baby
I don't know if it's just wishful thinking but she seems better.I grinded her food so it is almost like flour and she manges to eat.I also gave her egg yolk, vitamin e with selenium in the water alternating with a vitamin b complex.For the fiest time since she hatched i heard her peaping softly (until now it was like a crickets chirp).I have problems with her taking the vitamin e capsule.When i put a drop on her beak she just shakes her head and the vitamin flyes everywhere

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking but she seems better.I grinded her food so it is almost like flour and she manges to eat.I also gave her egg yolk, vitamin e with selenium in the water alternating with a vitamin b complex.For the fiest time since she hatched i heard her peaping softly (until now it was like a crickets chirp).I have problems with her taking the vitamin e capsule.When i put a drop on her beak she just shakes her head and the vitamin flyes everywhere
Can you mix the vitamin e it into the yolk?

With tiny chicks, it's easier to mix the E oil with a little food as @SmiYa0126 suggested. Since E capsules are inexpensive, break open a whole capsule and mix the oil with as much yolk as you think the chick can consume. That way it should get enough E daily to do some good.

Unfortunately, today the chick is getting weaker and weaker even though i took good care of her...

Back
Top Bottom