Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Ok so I've noticed some pretty strange behaviour in my 3 week old chicks... 3 of them have started putting their heads to one side and running round in circles...almost to the point of falling over. One of them actually did. They look as if they can't keep their heads up. Is it just because it's been so hot? Or is there something wrong with them? I have stated putting vitamins in their water again just in case they're lacking something...but other than that I can only think it's some kind of heat stroke hmm.png bit worried about them as you can imagine! Any suggestions?

Ok so I've noticed some pretty strange behaviour in my 3 week old chicks... 3 of them have started putting their heads to one side and running round in circles...almost to the point of falling over. One of them actually did. They look as if they can't keep their heads up. Is it just because it's been so hot? Or is there something wrong with them? I have stated putting vitamins in their water again just in case they're lacking something...but other than that I can only think it's some kind of heat stroke hmm.png bit worried about them as you can imagine! Any suggestions?

Maybe you should start a new thread with this and put some exclamation marks in the heading with HELP! So worriedly bout your babies!

Our Lavender Orpingtons
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom