Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

My incubator crapped out so I just bought some Ayam Cemanis and some French black copper marans.

Beautiful breeds! Where did you get them from?

pop.gif

LOVING all these little chickies! Mine are getting too big too fast! We just got snow in upstate NY... so coop building has stalled. Mine are just about ready to head outside with no where to go at the moment. :( I WILL miss hearing their little chirps and peeps when they go - or stop making the cute chickie noises. I've already heard a couple clucky sounds. LOL!

:pop
LOVING all these little chickies!  Mine are getting too big too fast!  We just got snow in upstate NY... so coop building has stalled.  Mine are just about ready to head outside with no where to go at the moment.  :(  I WILL miss hearing their little chirps and peeps when they go - or stop making the cute chickie noises.  I've already heard a couple clucky sounds.  LOL!

Uh oh,have a new keeper friend hope his bees will be ok. How much snow did y'all get?

:pop
LOVING all these little chickies!  Mine are getting too big too fast!  We just got snow in upstate NY... so coop building has stalled.  Mine are just about ready to head outside with no where to go at the moment.  :(  I WILL miss hearing their little chirps and peeps when they go - or stop making the cute chickie noises.  I've already heard a couple clucky sounds.  LOL!

Where about in upstate NY are you? We are from lake Luzerne, Warren County.

I'll jump in. Here's my six when they were 2 1/2 weeks old. Only five are shown in the photo. We have a shy one. They are Bacon, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Elevensies and Lady Waddlesworth Von Chicken Butt. Don't ask. The kids named her! We will call her "Lady" for short.

Well,
I'll jump in. Here's my six when they were 2 1/2 weeks old. Only five are shown in the photo. We have a shy one. They are Bacon, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Elevensies and Lady Waddlesworth Von Chicken Butt. Don't ask. The kids named her! We will call her "Lady" for short.
Well Breakfast Lunch and Dinner know their future already! :p

Back
Top Bottom