Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

We have babies this morning!

Got my chicks today, 3 EE batmans and 4 Belgium Bearded Millie fluer batmans (all pullocks except for one BB cockerel- or supposed to be ;) )

New chick momma, let me know if I'm doing anything wrong or anybody looks off!

I'm a first time momma too, mine are 2 weeks old and I can tell you that pool won't last long. Mine are in a big dog crate and most every time I open the door one of them flys out past me!! Just so you know, it won't be long and they'll be jumping out of there!:cd

Just checked on them and pulled out all the empty shells. Looks like all 11 hatched and are the cutest little fluffy things.

I'm a first time momma too, mine are 2 weeks old and I can tell you that pool won't last long. Mine are in a big dog crate and most every time I open the door one of them flys out past me!! Just so you know, it won't be long and they'll be jumping out of there!:cd

Thanks for the advise! I'm getting some poultry netting to go over the top, I'm hoping I'll have the coop ready to go in a couple weeks so I can move them in there (the were originally supposed to be in the coop from day one, but it didn't get done in time >.<)

Made them a little roost (they're probably too young yet, I know haha) and they're too funny, they're gorge themselves then pass out pretty much in their food. I'm having a blast watching them!

Oh I see that netting that you have around there now! That is probably ok til you get the coop finished! I have just been so surprised at how fast they grow! I made mine a little roost too and by the first week they were getting on it. Just yesterday I made them a higher one because they were getting on top of their food
1f62c.png
It is sooo fun to watch them. I will be gone a while and my husband will just laugh when he finds me just sitting in the laundry room watching and talking to them! Lol!:lau

Back
Top Bottom