baby duck with lots of problems

Ive never done that either and still don't know how. They do it on Catfish all the time.

I'm not sure what "on Catfish" is, but my hubby eats them. You can tape him doing that for our show. It will be original but still familiar. I posted my thoughts about it in another thread. I can pretty much guarantee he won't mind you filming him. He'll turn around periodically and ask things about what you did with the tool he was just about to use, then you'll say you don't know anything about it, then he'll come ask me what I know about it.

Patty does Que Sera like to pull things down on the floor, I usually have a towel hanging on the over door and if I forget Opie has it on the floor in no time, but maybe it's because he can't see his self in the glass when the towel is hanging there. He does like to look at himself in the mirror. I have one in their house on the wall.

That is such a sweet story about Que Sera and Uno sounds like they are best of friends.

@JadeComputerGal - does this mean I can ask you what I was about to do when I go into another room, but forgot why I was there by the time I entered such room? Furthermore, I need you to always know where I left my cell phone. It takes at least 2 people to keep track of those things. Lastly, it's probably my boyfriend using those tools, deck stain, etc. because I blame him for everything since it's easy. Maybe when Julie is filming your hubby she'll catch my boyfriend heisting who knows what.

Patti, I honestly don't think anyone went fishing, but I am now craving catfish.

Patty, does Que Sera take dictation yet? I sometimes tire of all the typing I do so I'd like to farm out some of those duties. Love Que Sera and Uno being inside together. So Que Sera is a good teacher, babysitter and typist, yes?

The naming was your first mistake, and I can give you much advice about mistakes, because I know people who've made some. People I know have made many, almost innumerable, mistakes. I've gained more familiarity with mistakes from that than it might seem on the surface, so I'll explain what you did wrong here early on.

Ducks get to know their names, believe me. You've got a duck named Que Sera and a duck named Uno. What that means is "whatever will be one." They're trying to glue themselves together because they think that's what they're supposed to do, be "one." If you get another you name Colle, there will be no turning back. Do not under any circumstances name anything Poele because that's going to work out to be whatever will be one all glued to the stove, and you really don't want to go there. I know I don't want to go there. I'm really pretty weirded out at the thought of it.
I've never thought of it that way before, whatever will be one. No wonder they are close.
big_smile.png
Now you lost me with the Colle and the Poele. You will have to explain in English how Colle and Poele relates to the stove. I know you don't want to go there but you might give me a hint on Poele.
hide.gif

Patty

heehee, thanks Debs. I love my minis. My tiny duck was doing lots of hovering like a hummingbird and I said to her, "you are not a hummoose.". But seriously, she can kinda hover in one place for some time. It's cute. My Drake finch can't. I need to try and film her from my phone and load it in here. Will need TheDrake's help for that.
I would love to see a pic of her hovering. That is too cute. Drake can you please help her post a video can we can see this?

Patty

It gets much better, Julie, and I need you to get with and stay with the program. You're on my short list for my hubby reality show. You forgot missing deck stain, mopping floors, pasta, and mistakes people make. The last is a sad and dreadful topic, and I don't blame you for avoiding it. I avoid it every chance I get.

You're the sweetest person ever, and the world could do with a lot more like you
highfive.gif
x2

Patty

This is the most entertaining thing to read and be apart of. I love waking up to new stories and checking them throughout the day, never fails to make me smile and laugh
I feel the same way even tho I almost choked on breakfast yesterday. Julie's motorized horse oh my it just kept getting funnier.

Patty

Ive never done that either and still don't know how. They do it on Catfish all the time.
Skype, facetime and now Catfish. I must be behind the times here. No wonder I am a 3 year old taught me everything I know about my computer.

Patty

Patty does Que Sera like to pull things down on the floor, I usually have a towel hanging on the over door and if I forget Opie has it on the floor in no time, but maybe it's because he can't see his self in the glass when the towel is hanging there. He does like to look at himself in the mirror. I have one in their house on the wall.

That is such a sweet story about Que Sera and Uno sounds like they are best of friends.
No Que Sera hasn't pulled anything down. That must be why he is pulling the towel so he can see his handsome face in the oven door. Of course he has a mirror in his coop. He has to check himself before he goes out in the morning. He has to make sure all his feathers are straight and laying smooth before he takes those girls out.

When I saw Que Sera petting Uno I couldn't believe it. It was like a human petting a duck with their hand. Of course she has no hands so used the bottom of her bill. Where ever she would go he would be right there with her. I used a half a roll of towel paper to clean up after them. I think Uno needs a diaper because he is a pooping machine.
sad.png
Oh well I have to mop this morning but I would love to bring them back inside today.

Patty

Back
Top Bottom