Baby Japs

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by siz8003, Nov 8, 2007.

1. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    They get big fast dont they [​IMG]

2. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    AWWWW! My son wants a black tailed white japanese soooo bad, we've been looking for two for around 6 months now:-(

3. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    there are a few that i cant find around my area I wish i could mail some to you but i dont know how and would be scared to do it

4. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    I woul dbe scared to ship babies too. But I am so happy that you are so blessed to have some of the little cuties:)

5. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    thanks and i hope you find some they are funny little things

6. GoodEgg

GoodEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2007
    NW Florida
    Thanks for the pic!

Shogun (my black-tailed-buff-only-Jap) is my favorite! I got the cockerels to "protect" the girls, or at least warn them, but his mission in life is to keep them IN or NEAR the coop, so he's probably the least likely to be there if needed. Still, I'm kinda glad, cuz I'd really hate to lose him!

Karri, I hope you find one! There is a yahoo group for Japanese Bantams ... if you go on there you might find someone nearer you?

Thanks again for the pics! I forgot how cute my little guy used to be before he became such a handsome little man! ... but don't tell him I said that because he's already WAY too proud of himself, LOL!

trish

7. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG] Awwww.. I love the little "spoiler"!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by