baby muscovy duckling with possible eye infection, help!!!

tye thing is we just moved to a new house and everything is still packed and i have no idea where the syringe are. is there any other alternatives i can use?

Try using a soft cloth dipped in warm salt water drip the warm salty water over the eye then gently pat around the eye. Hopefully the warm water will help loosen the lid enough you can get some of the rinse inside. Or use as a compress the soft cloth just soak in the saline wring out so it isn't dripping then hold over the eye. What you want is to loosen the lid so the saline rinse gets inside and if there is something in the eye dust etc the rinse will wash it away.

Try using a soft cloth dipped in warm salt water drip the warm salty water over the eye then gently pat around the eye. Hopefully the warm water will help loosen the lid enough you can get some of the rinse inside. Or use as a compress the soft cloth just soak in the saline wring out so it isn't dripping then hold over the eye. What you want is to loosen the lid so the saline rinse gets inside and if there is something in the eye dust etc the rinse will wash it away.
i used a cotton swab and i let the salt water drip onto his eye is that ok

hi all i just applied the home made saline wash to his eye for 3rd time today we are getting him ready for bed and he opens his eye a lot better i think he will be fine thank you so much for all of your help without you guys i wouldn’t know what to do 😅😁

Back
Top Bottom