Baby Muscovy Hatched!!!

LOVE the ducklet photos, need more
love.gif

@SnakeWrangler95 Best to always keep mama Muscovy's and their lil ones separated from the rest of the flock till lil ones can stay away from the others easily. You want everyone to be able to see each other just not be able to get to the lil ones.

Sorry about your loss.

You do take awesome pics please keep them coming. Beautiful scovy's.
love.gif

@SnakeWrangler95 Best to always keep mama Muscovy's and their lil ones separated from the rest of the flock till lil ones can stay away from the others easily. You want everyone to be able to see each other just not be able to get to the lil ones.

Sorry about your loss.

You do take awesome pics please keep them coming. Beautiful scovy's.
love.gif
Yes,I found that out the hard way. I didn't realize they would kill each others babies. I read that they would that night, so I was going to separate in the morning, but it was too late for one. I'm building more pens so that I can separate the rest when their's hatch.

Thanks. I thought they turned out pretty good. I used a Nikon D3400 with a 70-300mm zoom lens. I'll definitely take more pics soon.

Yes,I found that out the hard way. I didn't realize they would kill each others babies. I read that they would that night, so I was going to separate in the morning, but it was too late for one. I'm building more pens so that I can separate the rest when their's hatch.

Thanks. I thought they turned out pretty good. I used a Nikon D3400 with a 70-300mm zoom lens. I'll definitely take more pics soon.
I had 3 scovy broodies hatch at the same time last year and swore I'd never do it again having to keep everyone safe. [making sure mamas came back with the right ducklings when they went out foraging because they know.]
hmm.png
And here I am this year with 3 broody chickens hens I am a glutton for punishment.

Your doing a great job keeping on top of it. Look forward to more pics.

Back
Top Bottom