Baby Pics

mochicken

Songster
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
NW Missouri
Here are a couple of the pics of the Coturnix that have hatched in the last 12 hours or so, I know leave em alone lol but they are so freaking cute lol

They are English White and Tibetan and a mix of the two lol the guy I got them from kept them together so they might be a bit interesting as grown birds lol, the last pic is not a huge baby lol its a small hand belonging to my four year old son lol

img3988l.jpg

img3985q.jpg

img3977q.jpg

I'm glad you said something about the hand belonging to your 4 year old! Was like, "Wow! now that's a jumbo!"
lau.gif
gig.gif

Looks like healthy chicks...hope the chicks in the days to come are just as successful!

I hope so, since I am doing a staggered hatch I am having to open the incubator a few times a day to turn the eggs I got from you, cant wait to get some new color varieties
big_smile.png

I just had two more hatch, the total is up to 6 now with one of the others pipped.

I will be like a kid in a candy store later this month when I have 24 eggs due to hatch lol

They are little cuties!
I like the little gold one. It will be interesting to see what you end up when they feather out. :)
You'll have to keep us posted!

I just hatched a few Tebetan, I love the eyes/faces on them!

The gold one "should" be an English white but since the Tibetan males bred everything in sight I have a mix of the two I guess.

Congrats, mochicken! If I have just a few hatch I'll be plumb tickled pink. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some too. They sure are cute!

It's amazing how fast they are up and at em, when I hatch chickens they act kinda like they cant walk and they lay around screaming but these quail just jump right up and look for trouble lol they seem to enjoy playing egg football more than chickens too, maybe its because the eggs are smaller and roll better lol

Cute!!!! I'm getting more excited as time goes on
smile.png
I got some wood today so I can start to build my pens, tomorrow I'm going to go get the wire......I cant wait to have my own!
big_smile.png
btw i sent a request for the group
smile.png
One of my best friends husband, works with you
smile.png
this is a really small world!

Glad to see you here finally lol, before long you will be hooked like your brother, just like "chicken math" there is definitely "quail math" you get one and see how cute they are and the next thing you know you will have hundreds lol.

Back
Top Bottom