Baby pictures

Otter22

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 13, 2010
Northern California
I hatched out some mix color coturnix babies form eggs I got from Alexandra (Quail lady) I am very happy with the hatch and the mix of babies. I was in a mood and got out the camera took a few photos.
I am not sure of all the colors but I think they look really nice and it will be fun to see what they turn into.

John

69740_tux_baby.jpg

69740_chick_3.jpg

69740_chick_2.jpg

69740_chick_1.jpg

69740_brown_chick2.jpg

69740_brown_chick.jpg

69740_two_chicks.jpg

Wonderful pictures & darling babies. Careful or I'll come snatch them away.
wink.png

#1 is a tibetan
#2 is a golden (manchurian)--chick on right looks white
#3 is a brown
#4 is a rosetta (baby in back looks white)
#'s 5 & 6 are red
#7 is a dark tibetan (back) and a rosetta tibetan--both tuxes
smile.png

Very cute
love.gif

They look great! Rosetta/Tibetans are known as British Range.

Edited:I appologize if I did not state any facts on my previous comment.

Last edited:
Rosetta and tibetan are different colors, so how can they both be 'british range'?? If you are going to correct someone you need to back up what you say with FACTS and make sure your post is clear. Just because YOU say that the term is false doesn't mean I'm going to stop calling them that. Show me where they've changed the name (or where they were named that) and I'll use it.

AW ARENT THEY PRECIOUS.... QUICK STOMP THEM AND LETS MAKE SOME PELTS TO SELL ON EBAY!

I'M ONLY KIDDING!!!
hide.gif
(SORRY MY SENSE OF HUMOR ESCAPED AGAIN...)

SERIOUSLY THO THEY ARE NICE LOOKING LIL BOOGERZ
smile.png

Quail Lady was not questioning you personally, just the Idea of British Range versus Rosetta and Tibetan.

Not being rude just being technical. Where are Your facts to back up Rosetta and Tibetan as seperate colors and where does it say they are officially called those names instead of British Range?

I have no idea, but it's not right for one person to say that a name for colors is 'wrong' without backing it up. I've heard them called tibetan and rosetta since I started with them. True, I've heard british range too, but that doesn't mean one's wrong or right.

If someone is going to complain about calling birds by the 'wrong' names they need to prove that the names they consider 'right' are, in fact, right.

And no offense, but how do you know she is being technical? Do you have a place that shows 'british range' as the 'right' name?

Do you have a place that shows Rosetta and Tibetan are the right names?

Where's you facts to back upthe fact that British Range is wrong?

You are being very technical and asking everyone to have proof to back themselves up without providing any proof to back up what you've been saying. Please don't do this and just post and enjoy the discussion without trying to fight with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom