Baby Timmy, 5lbs 5oz.

Quote:
Your body continues to make amniotic fluid, even after you rupture, so it won't be a dry birth.

I did know this. BUT, I had a friend who had a dry delivery with a preemie. Not fun.

Still going, Boyd's on his way to the hospital again. He'll give an update after meeting with the OBGYN.

fl.gif
caf.gif

Quote:
sleep is a fantasy concocted by sane people
wink.png

Ash's cancer is back and worse. looking for bone marrow transplant sooner or later.

My water broke with my preemie, too, although they weren't able to keep me pregnant as long as they have been Mrs. Boyd. They told me the same thing that someone else said, your body constantly makes amniotic fluid, so they kept me flat on my back with my feet a tiny bit elevated to keep in what we could. I can tell you, right after the birth, all that built up fluid flooded the poor doctor, so I 100% believe that you keep making it. lol.

Glad to read she's still pregnant. Will check back again later.

wife started getting a fever for a bit but it got knocked back down. Had a bit of a scare tho, because while I was gone she started having a hard time breathing and they put her on o2 for a bit. After an hour or so she was good. best we can guess is either asthma or anxiety
smile.png
She asked me to sit by her so I could be "sociable" and put in avatar to watch. about 5 minutes later she was snoring
smile.png
Now I can't fall asleep!

Back
Top Bottom