Baby Timmy, 5lbs 5oz.

Quote:
Hormones. Ensures the survival of the species.

I am hoping my horomones bugger off sometime soon.... now chickens.... always need more chickens!
thumbsup.gif
and onion rings .... sigh!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ah yes, the earth has way too few humans. How about more chickens?

Long and long I have staved off the maternal instinct with more pets. 3 rescue dogs, uncountable projects, and a bajillion chickens later, I think it would be less work to have another 12 kids. Really.

Quote:
Ah yes, the earth has way too few humans. How about more chickens?

Long and long I have staved off the maternal instinct with more pets. 3 rescue dogs, uncountable projects, and a bajillion chickens later, I think it would be less work to have another 12 kids. Really.

Yes but children don't taste as good!

Quote:
I agree, I do enjoy a good dog taco.
tongue.png

don't laugh.. once against the guides recommendations I at a roadside stand near mexico city. He later told me it was probably dog meat. I sorta was grossed out for a sec then blew it off... it was good, dog or no dog.

I also heard that rat aka track rabbit is another fare folks eat but don't talk about much
smile.png
droolin.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

don't laugh.. once against the guides recommendations I at a roadside stand near mexico city. He later told me it was probably dog meat. I sorta was grossed out for a sec then blew it off... it was good, dog or no dog.

I also heard that rat aka track rabbit is another fare folks eat but don't talk about much
smile.png
droolin.gif

Yes the roadsides in the Carribean communities... are kinda scary but yes they do taste good!

I used to suppose a charity called Chefs for Unicef where you (ironically) went to be fed specialty foods with 12 chosen countries... you got some very odd stuff, horse, donkey, pidgeon.... things we "normally" wouldn't eat in Canada/US but is quite common else where...

However... your new baby looks almost good enough to eat!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Sorry !
roll.png
but your comment made me laugh out loud at work!
gig.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

smile.png
droolin.gif

Who's laughing? My favorite taco stand on the way to Puerto Vallarta is "Gatos Tacos"

Allthough I have only ever seen goats in the area.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom