Babys!! Cuteness overload!

Great job!
fl.gif
for no name lucky chick.
Thank you! Ill make sure to keep everyone updated on how its does. The vet is optimistic, so that's good
big_smile.png

Soooooooo cute! Just what I needed to see after a long work week!
Hehe I am glad I was able to supply you with a chick fix!
lol.png

Slow poke is speeding up and still hanging in there!
fl.gif

It must have been because of how warm it was the other day, because now that its raining its zooming after its moms and keeping right under them haha.

Thank you!! I hope so also!
I mean someone pulled its skin off to be blunt. So its literally got a hunk of skin missing from its side that has to re-grow.
It was a bit traumatizing when it happened, the poor thing was wicked shocky to :( But at least its getting better and active now :D
And thank you!!!
Oh wow that is horrible. I'm glad it's doing better already!

So...Many of you wanted updates on the "unanmed" chick and Slowpoke.

Its healing!! I ended up putting a buddy in with it to see if that would help keep it from screaming for me 24/7....Nope...Now they both do...Oh well! I work from home why not be the designated mom for a few weeks.

And, as you can see all 5 of them are still alive and kicking! The yellow one Im going to name Peeper. The red faced one is going to be red face Lol. Slowpoke will remain slowpoke, the silkie cross whos butt is the only thing you can see is going to be named Ditz due to its...Unique ability to trip over nothing. Then, last but not least we have...

Sweetpea! *watch it be a boy* Who somehow found a way to fall into the dirty food dish that got left out in the rain...
th.gif
thank god it was not full of water...

And here are some more pictures of the babys!

Ok, so this is not one of the babys but she is A baby lol. This is Nilly. I picked her up from a friend of mine at the show last weekend. Now shes a doll and loves to perch on my shoulder or the greyhound who could care less Lol.

Red face!!
I really think this one is part Sebrite with the Cochin Mr. Bo-bo for a dad hehe. Look how pretty those wings are !

Everyone, butts up!

Momma Missy has her two babys outside in the grass. If I wasnt so afraid of hawks taking off with my bantams I would let them free range also.

Shes such a good mom. Though she keeps ditching her babys to bolt up thr hill everytime I go outside with scratch. Then I have to walk down the hill and go "momma Missy your babys cant keep up yet, stop leaving them!" Like she can undertsand me or care though...*sigh*

No idea what im going to name these two though.

There not staying so maybe I shouldnt name them >.>

And yes, before you ask I picked up the bowl and brought it inside so there could be no more accidents.

And here is another shot of Slowpoke poking at its rump. Still alive and doing great!! :D

Back
Top Bottom