1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Back in the "coop"!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Cowgrl4life, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Cowgrl4life

Cowgrl4life Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2010
    After a few years of not being able to keep chickens due to my circumstances, I am back in the coop! Today I welcomed these two into the flock! I plan to add a couple more next week, the selection at the store was sparse today. Meet Ivy and Sage, americauna pullets! [​IMG]

2. n3kms

n3kms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    Middle Tennessee
    Sweetness!

3. PapaChaz

PapaChaz Overrun With Chickens

May 25, 2010
    NW Georgia
    welcome back! I had a situation where I couldn't keep my chickens, gave them to the daughter and SIL. We're back in the country again, and got 8 chicks last week. Started on the coop build today!

nice to see someone else who was gone but now is back...... [​IMG]

4. Cowgrl4life

Apr 6, 2010

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I live in the city and have a super tiny backyard, I'm trying to decide what I want to build so I can get started in the next week or two!

1 person likes this.
  5. Cowgrl4life

Apr 6, 2010
    Well, places here have been selling out before I can get there after work all week this week. I called feldmans today knowing they had a shipment coming in. They had the breeds I wanted, so I practically begged them to let me pay by phone and pick up after work. They let me! So tonight, I'm picking up a barred rock, black australorp, and buff Orpington to go with my two Americaunas. I'm excited to finish out my flock, and get to building!

6. lazy gardener

lazy gardener Chicken Obsessed

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    Congrats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by