Backyard Brahmas!!

I'm working on my blue silver brahmas. Here is a pic of dark and blue silver brahma sisters. They are 5 months old, but I think the blue silver coloring looks nice. Thoughts?

love.gif
Gorgeous! I love the blue varieties. Add in steel gray...
droolin.gif

I'm really not sure what blue silver brahma should look like. Not a a lot of pictures of them. Would be good to see pics of other blue silver brahma. Here is my 6 month old red pyle brahma. Not sure if his coloring is typical for the breed or not. Not a lot of either in the US.

I only have 5 gold partridge brahmas, 4 hens and a rooster. Anyone know what other Brahma hens I should buy to get beautiful colouring? I'm new at breeding these chickens, so sorry if this is a silly question. Just excited to have a colourful, gorgeous Brahma flock.
love.gif

Speckled Hen try silver brahmas
Thanks, but aren't they rare? How will I find them? You see, I live in South Africa so I can't buy from hatcheries in America or from anyone here on BYC, and there aren't really many hatcheries here in SA, plus definitely no hatcheries with Brahmas or any other chickens apart from Broilers.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom