Bad Dog! I need suggestions here

It was pretty big! You should see all the rocks, brick, boards etc we have covering up his holes. He is dying to get over there all the time! My step daughter is a quite delusional young lady. She said he couldn't have done it himself. She doesn't live here either, and is the hardest headed young woman I have ever met. Getting her to do ANYTHING that we WANT her to is like pulling molars out of a horse.....

They are retired so there are no children to babysit, just their golden retreiver and some other little poofy thing.

th.gif
OMG, that is a BAD DOG!!!!

First, can you put up an electric fencer to keep him from digging out again?

Second, an apology note is a great idea, and maybe a homemade meal (ala Miss Prissy).

I think the 19 y.o. working off the damage is a great idea. If you can get her to do it...

You need to thank the good Lord that you have nice neighbors and then you need to do absolutely everything in your power to make it up to them.

GO OVERBOARD.. and a handwritten apology is in order.

Make certain that they know how thankful you are that they are your neighbors.. the best neighbors in the world... because they are.... and put some BIG rocks along the bottom of the fence so that it's impossible for it to ever happen again.

This too shall pass...

Oh and BTW...it's probably best I don't express my opinion of pit bulls.

Last edited:
Quote:
Trust me I am not a fan of them either. Not my dog. Step daughter left him behind when she moved and said she would get him "soon". Our yard is FAR too big to purchase enough rocks, which is why we have that pulley run for him - she just didn't do it!!!! GRRR. It so frustrating.

lau.gif
lau.gif
...that dog is a trip!....
gig.gif
...all you can do debi is pay them and or repair what he ruined...if they want you to...ask, and see what they say...(its only fair)...AND also give the nice cooked meal as an extra bonus for being so nice about it.!...
lau.gif
...i am still laughing over this...picturing it in my head...going back and forth with all his "prizes"...he must have been SO proud of himself!...
lau.gif

Quote:
th.gif
That would make me MAD for MONTHS... seriously mad. There isn't much you can do to replace or make up for that - perhaps a gift card to buy more yarn or something, but still
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom