Bad Momma duck lol

My Ducks were given to me as a present when they were 6 days old. I got lucky that I got one boy and one girl. That's why I hand-fed them and cuddled them, they actually both like being held. I don't pick Duke up anymore due to his size because he hates the process of being picked up, so his claws flail around until I get him settled up against me, But I'll go outside and call for Daisy and she waddles up to me talking away and lets me pick her up and she snuggles right into me presses her beak up against the bottom of my chin. She also loves flying around the yard I will perch her on my hand and lift her up she loves doing that to lift off.
I've had mine since they were about a week old. I have a jumbo Pekin who is extremely loud and loves to yell at me whenever she sees me. I had 2 Muscovy but one had to be euthanized due to a genetic defect. I'm hoping to get another female some day so the Coco has a friend. She doesn't like the Pekins at all because they're messy with water all the time.

It's almost like she has it around her neck but the front of her neck as white as far as the coloring
Screenshot_20191114-101002.png

I’ve never actually sat on my Muscovy drake when he was being aggressive but I’ve straddled him or held him down and put my knee on him and held his head down.
I was mostly straddling him pulling his wings tight with my knees not quite sitting on him but restraining him lol I didn't want to squish him I was worried about that even though he's huge

Back
Top Bottom